Tech Tip: Canvas Gradebook

This was a pretty helpful tech tip this week, and seemed to be pretty appropriate. As we are entering the end of the semester, it is important to see exactly where I stand in terms of progress in the course. I was able to use the total grade in the top right to see where I stood, as well as the progress chart to compare with the paced class. It seems I should be fine to finish by the end of this week, but if not I will not have any problem at the beginning of dead week. The assignment groups were a little confusing on the gradebook, but I think it had to do with the way the extra credit assignments were laid out in the modules. Overall, checking out the gradebook from a canvas perspective like this is still useful. I always end up doing my own calculations, as I think the ones at the bottom of the screen usually don't include pending assignments, but being able to view all of the assignments on one page makes this step easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carl

Week 7 Story